This drywall hoist takes the labour out of lifting heavy plaster board, so you can get your interior wall project finished much quicker and easier as it is lifting the heavy boards for you. The hoist can be operated by one person to lift and position heavy plaster board and bulky drywall, so you will save on man power. It is capable of lifting panels up to 1cm x 87cm or smaller 1cm x 11cm in size without any assistance. Panels can be lifted at maximum height of 335cm for ceiling or wall installation. Before using the hoist ensure the weight of the materials being lifted do not exceed 68kg maximum weight limit.
The hoist lowers down to 86cm to make loading of the panels easier for the user. Made from heavy duty welded steel with powder coating for durability and strength. Three wheel base features built-in casters with breaks helping move the hoist around to ensure correct position as well as lock it in position for safety. It is easy to assemble and folds down for convenient storage.
- s to precisely install drywall and plaster boards either onto the wall or ceiling
- Tilting and extending board holder to adjust to different installations and sizes
- Stable and strong construction hoist on three arm folding base
- Low loading height for convenience
- Castor wheels with brakes for easy manoeuvrability and safety
- Simple to assemble and store away when not in use
- Maximum board size: 1cm x 87cm or smaller 1cm x 11cm
- Maximum board weight: 68kg
- Maximum lift height: 335cm
Minimum (lowered down): H138cm x W16-95cm x D10cm
Maximum (max. height): H33cm x W16-95cm x D10cm