DIN Rails are the standard mounting support for any electromechanical component, device or equipment designed using the DIN specifications adopted by
European (EN) and international (IEC) standards.
Each aluminum rail has conveniently placed slots throughout its length making it easy to attach to a panel, wall or equipment. Can be used to support mini
circuit breakers, contactors, auxiliary relays, terminal blocks, low voltage apparatuses, etc.
• Material: Aluminum
• Width: 35 millimeters (1 3/8 inches)
• Length: 203.2 millimeters (8 inches)
• Thickness: 5 millimeters (0.2 inches)
• Slots: 8
• Color: Silver
• Standards: EN/IEC and RoHS
• Screws included: 4 x #10 steel screws