Measure accurately and instantly to within a thousandth of an inch! This compact gauge includes a digital readout in metric or imperial as well as a . Measures from 0 to .2" (0-mm). Perfect for measuring the height of router bits and saw blades, or measuring for placement of a dado with greater accuracy. Magnetic feet make the gauge self-standing for setting the cutter depth on router tables and it has a low profile for back fence adjustments. Switches between the ABS (preset) and INC (zeroset) measurement modes for total accuracy.
- Horizontal and vertical measuring
- For hand routers, router tables and table saws
- Measurement range is 0-.2" (0-mm)
Accuracy to 0.001"
- Push-button measurements can be changed from mm to inches, to inches with fractions
- Switches between ABS (preset) and INC (zeroset) measurement modes
- Dual metric and imperial scale
- Locking screw keeps the rule from sliding